24th February 2020
GLENTWORTH PARISH COUNCIL
The Meeting of Glentworth Parish Council will take place in Glentworth Village Hall on Monday 24th February 2020 commencing at 7.30 pm
Members of the public may raise subjects which they wish to bring to the attention of the Parish Council.
Items relating to matters on the agenda will be taken first and any decisions will be made when the meeting
is declared opened. The time will be restricted to 15 minutes maximum unless the council decides
otherwise. Listeners should note that decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
2402/1 Apologies for absence
2402/2 Declaration of Interest
- To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
- To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
2402/3 Minutes of the Meeting of Glentworth Parish Council held on the 6th January 2020 to be approved as a true record
2402/4 Clerk’s report
2402/5 Chairman’s/ Vice Chairman’s report on activities undertaken on behalf of the PC
2402/6 Representative reports
- County Council Issues
- District Council Issues
- Police report
2402/7 Planning Matters to be Reported and Considered: 140424, 2 Peacock Row Cottages Church Street Glentworth DN21 5DJ, proposed front porch.
2402/8 Church Clock Decision to release cheque
2402/9 LALC membership subscriptions and Training Scheme Decision whether to renew/subscribe
- To receive the financial report
- To approve payments for: G.Monks (January 2020 salary), G.Monks (February 2020 salary)
- Finalise Budget 2020/21 Decision to finalise budget and agree project priorities
2402/11 To receive reports/updates for discussion
- Play Area and Pocket park risk assessment Report by the Clerk
- Recreation Area project Update
- Northlands Road footpath Update
- LRSP speed signs Review of electronic speed sign options
- Risk Assessment- To review and adopt Councillor Activities, Risk Review, Review of Internal Controls and asset register
- Village Hall Water Softener Decision whether to contribute
2402/12 Correspondence for Information
- Fly Tipping (circ 13/02/20)
- Hemswell & Harpswell Neighbourhood Plan (13/02)
- Lincolnshire Environmental Award (13/02)
- WLDC Community Awards (13/02)
- Website training (13/02)
- Parish Charter (13/02)
2402/13 Minor items/ Agenda items for the next meeting
2402/14 Date of Next Meeting
G Monks 19th February 2020